[RC] Video of a humid ride in SE - oddfarm

Great video, Angie. I love the beginning when the riders are going through the woods and you can SEE the humidity. It looks like a fog/haze but that is just wet air. I know a few runners with asthma and they love the humidity because they say they can breath better. I've always wondered if that wet air bothered the horses.

I loved the song you put to your video, too.

Lisa Salas, The Odd faRm