Re: [RC] Windpuffs - same as sticking up? - Truman Prevatt

Title: “I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience
My understanding has always been is they result from an old inflammation that is no longer an issue but  leaves a ermanent "old and cold" blemish. This should be distinguished from an active "new and warm" inflammation.

Here's a good discussion

http://www.thehorse.com/ViewArticle.aspx?ID=13663

Truman

--

“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience. And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science has the additional virtue, and it is not an inconsiderable one, of being true.” Carl Sagan