From: Sluys Guys <minglewood@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Sponge Leash

This may sound weird but it has worked for me for years. I use an old
pair of pantyhose. Cut the legs off and tie them together, tie one end
to the sponge , add in a small clip and a clip on the other end to clip
to saddle. The sponge end w/clip clips to the breast collar. What you
end up with is about is about 3 feet of pantyhose (that doesn't loop
down very far) that will stretch to 6' or more and? snap back readily
into your hand (provided you have the technique down). If it gets caught
on anything on the trail it will break way much easier than nylon rope
or Biothane. Cheap too!
Happy trails, Nancy Sluys