[RC] Gotland Endurance - Jen Simons

Well, I’ve finally sat down and updated my blog…  It’s too hot out and I am too tired to do anymore work outside, so I finally sat down and wrote about my last two rides.

I’m having so much fun with Willow, and even though she is small and has to take twice and many steps as a horse, we are doing quite well and I am having a blast!  We have done 2 Limited Distance endurance rides this spring.  I hope to do one or two more in August and 2 20 mile competitive trail rides in fall.

If you have some spare time, here’s our storieshttp://gotlandendurance.blogspot.com/

Jen