[RC] Types of generators and placement - Linda Winkel

I currently have a Shadow horse trailer with a generator on top but I am in the process of having a new one built that will not have the generator built in. I decided to get the 10.5 LQ and moved up in size instead of the generator already built in. This is also a Shadow trailer...
So how do I add one myself. I am having an hayrack put on it from the factory so I can put it up there if need be. The trailer is only 7 wide so no mangers to hide it in.
Depending on the size can beg my husband to put it in the back of the truck every time I guess.
What are the brands that are less noisy and does anyone have any great suggestions or things they learned did not work.. Does anyone use the remote starts that you can buy. Or how about the two Hondas that you do at the same time..
And how big of a generator does it take to crank the AC and run the microwave if need be. I live in Florida so the AC will be used at times.
Any suggestions would be appreciated..

Linda