[RC] Trilby's horse Red - Merryben

I recently posted about Trilby's horse Red having to be euthanized.  Trilby and I went to the opera Wednesday night and she wanted me to tell everyone how much the cards meant to her.  She even sent me a thank you card because if I had not put it on the internet (she has no computer) she would not have gotten all the cards.  She really appreciated all of the good wishes from the endurance world....................mb