[RC] sway bars or air lifts or another leaf spring??? - Nancy Reed

I need some advise regarding my 1998, 23 foot, F-350,V10, Tioga RV.  It has a fair amount of side to side sway.  I have over sized Bilstein shocks (3 years old) and a newer steering stabilizer (2 years old).  I tow a 2 horse, aluminum trailer.  The RV has 47,000 miles on it and other than the sway it runs wonderful and sometimes even gets 10 mpg.
The guy at the local shop suggested I put new, beefer sway bars in the back for about $750.  Some folks have suggested the air lift air springs.  I have also been told to add another leaf spring.
When I had the shocks replaced it was as if I got a new RV.  A year later I had the steering stabilizer replaced and that made a world of difference.  Could it be possible I need new shocks again?  Thank you for your thoughts and insight!
Nancy Reed
Lazy J Ranch
Elfin Forest, CA