[RC] BCAA - Sheila_Larsen

Ok Jody probably has more experience than I but I don't always give the
entire tube, I will give half before trailering and then the remainder
later however giving the entire tube is probably best.  However if you are
riding hard and going for the gusto- the whole tube.  I also agree that it
makes them eat more.

However, I don't believe all of the BCAA are the same.  I used Dr. Barneys
BC2AA because it has L-Carnitine in it which BCAA product does not.  From
personal experience of taking  L-Carnitine on myself for an unexplained
muscle fatigue I was experiencing, the result was, not to put too fine a
point on it, was phenomenal.  (If you want the details email me)  So I too
would recommend Dr. Barney's BC2AA

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

F'^qƬzqwnx׭i0ݺq޴ߢ*'>bs
Zgi0ݺq޷bun+R{.n+
0zwnzwyƦhڲbuuy&