RE: [RC] Hoof boots for club foot - ll cole

 Hi! I have two different geldings that both have club feet, hi-low, or whatever. Never had them x-rayed. I haven't found a boot that will stay on very well. I have had to put shoes on the gelding that I am using, so would be interested in the info you get. This has not affected their way of going or soundness whatsoever. Thanks for posing this question...I  await the input!! Linda

To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Hoof boots for club foot
From: Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:51:26 -0400

Wow, am busy with questions this a.m.!!!!:-) A friend has a horse with a club foot, the club foot is actually strong and good looking, the other foot is flat, has gaps in her white line ( though it is not soft and 'crumbly' in there) this hoof tends to get large chips, anyway my friend is trying to get her horse ready for a 25, actually the horse physically is ready however she needs some sort of hoof protection. Has anyone found any boots that work for club feet??
Thanks
Chrystal:-)

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web. Try Bing™ now