Re: [RC] Walking Down Hills - Don Huston

Hello Michelle,

It can also be that the saddle is jabbing the shoulder blades, the cinch can be chaffing the elbows, the crupper (if using one) can cause problems, sometimes it's not what you think so check everything you can. Getting off and walking is always a good idea anyway and often my horse walks faster downhill when my fat ass is not pounding his back and I certainly need the exercise. :-[

Don Huston