Re: [RC] Mountain Lions - Debbie Parsons

I?saw a cartoon in?a newspaper many years ago that showed a?hiker meeting a mountain lion on the side of a narrow mountain trail. The hiker was standing there holding a small log above his head thinking "If I make myself look big, he'll go away." The mountain lion was shown thinking "Wow! That's enough for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner!!"
?
Debbie