Re: [RC] biting horses - Sisu West Ranch

"...we shouldn't try to put human emotions or acts upon our animals. But..."

The danger is not in the attribution, or wondering, or even if it is right, it is in, as you point out, the excusing the behavior.  Many folk, after they think they understand, excuse the behavior and do not do effective things to modify the behavior.  This goes for dogs, horses, mules, and children.

Eventually, the animals end up euthanized, and the children in jail.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875