[RC] Horse trailer size..when is it too big - Dream Weaver

Hi Linda:  My trailer is a 3 horse LQ with a 9' short wall.  It is 21 1/2' long.  4-Star made my stalls a little smaller (though they are still plenty large enough for my horses)  I like it a lot because it is easy to park at rides and at home and also easy to get in and out of fueling stations.  If you aren't sure on the size be sure to drive something that size first before purchasing it.   I wasn't comfortable driving something as long as 24' (in the belly).   It really just boils down to what you are comfortable with driving and the types of areas that you will be driving to and from.   Also, be sure to check out the weight ratings on your truck.  Of you get a LQ trailer fully loaded with three or four horses plus water and everything else it really adds up.

Karen
http://www.enduranceridestuff.com