Re: [RC] Horse trailer size..when is it too big - Lori Bertolucci

Linda, just make sure you have the truck to pull something of that size. Actually, pulling isn't so much the problem, as being able to slow down and stop it if you had to in an emergency. There has been a number of discussions on Ridecamp about this. You may want to look at the archives on Ridecamp.

Lori

--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Linda Winkel <lwinkel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Linda Winkel <lwinkel@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Horse trailer size..when is it too big
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 3:55 AM

I am in the process of getting another horse trailer and moving up to an LQ. Just wondering what most riders consider to much trailer when it comes to parking at the different rides. I ride in the SE but would like everyone's opinion.
I have a chance to get a good deal on a 3 horse 10 1/2 lq or a 4 horse 10 1/2 lq but wonder if it will be impossible to park. I only have two horses with me most of the time but figure I can fill up the empty stalls with no problem...
Your input would be appreciated.

Linda