[RC] State Parks;What I found - nailladyaj

I understand where your coming from Truman but you can't blame me for trying.?
I can only blame myself if I don't.  No one could answer my questions so I
answered them myself and shared what I found.? I'm sure somethings are not
exact truths but these are the things I found that are fairly consistant.? I
live in California and know how "bad" it is but there are other ways to
straighten things out and hopefully this will push people to do something not
just sit and complain.  I am not one to just jump on the band wagon about these
things. I have been hearing about this issue for about 2 yrs now and at first
thought it was no more than rumor but it hasn't gone away its escalated.  Of
course theres more to the story but no one is offering up anything much
different than what I have found.  There still isn't a solution and probably
won't be one for along time.  Of course the CSPF is a special interest group
trying to get memberships but they also have the
up-to-date information I was looking for and you don't have to become a member
to send the letter and find where you can sign a petition.  If this is all I
can do then that's what I'm going to do.  I did look elsewhere for info, it's
limited and unclear exactly how all of this is going to work.  I still have
alot of half answered and unanswered questions.  If you find more info let me
know. All I want is to know and get the word out because many people don't know
this is going to happen.  As a rider and ride manager I have an interest in
this subject and don't want to say "didn't see this coming".
Okay I said my piece and now I'm off to Disneyland with my family.  I will try
to find more info when I get back maybe there will be something new but
probably not.

Sincerely
Alexa Campbell