[RC] son in Chino Hills wants to ride - mary

I have a (nice) 30 year old son that is looking to learn to ride again and perhaps share expenses in leasing a horse.  I would love for him to learn to ride a gaited horse as I have 2 TWH’s her in Idaho.  Does anyone know of somewhere near Chino Hills that might be interested or someone that might help him learn?

- mary o.