[RC] Fort Shellbourne Day 2 - stevesphoto@xxxxxxxxxx

Another great day in Nevada, there was 62 starters, 59 finishers, all pulls were Rider Option. The trails went up to the high ridge tops again, down through huge valleys covered with a carpet of colors from the wild flowers. I even had a deer come visit while shooting the riders as they crested El Capitan Stage trail. Todays weather was once again a mixed bag, the bad was a lot tamer than yesterday with a few scattered showers, a few lighting strikes (nothing close I am told) and all in all everyone had a great ride, all the riders are still smiling and ready for tomorrows trails.

Cindy is getting Bo ready for tomorrow. She vetted him in early to avoid
the rush this evening. There have been a few new riders show up today so
hope we have another good turn out tomorrow.

I got my hands on some of the unofficial results from yesterday and today so will post what I have and BC for everyone (if there is a mistake, the complaint department is on vacation).
Day 1 Day 2

Dian Woodward                                   Ken Keele
Christoph Schork                                Christoph Schork
Arnie Garcia                                    Arnie Garcia (BC)
Stephanie Palmer DuRoss                         Cassandra Schuler
Ken Keele                                       MJ Jackson
MJ Jackson                                      Clydia Hastie
Darla Wright                                    Heather Van Fossen
Rick Glass                                      Kelly Ahern Wagner
Dave Rabe  (BC)
Cassandra Schuler

Day 3 looks like another good ride. It takes you to places called "Robbins Place", "Candy Bar Pass", "Chicken Knoll",Gummer Junction", just to name a few that are posted on the map. Tonights ride meeting found everyone in really good spirits, some admitted to being a bit sore in places.

Got to go get "stuff" packed for tomorrows shoot, not sure where I am headed but leaving in front of the riders as this trail promises to have lots of scenery and history on it.

Happy Trails,
Steve/Cindy