[RC] saddle pads - Kathleen

Have you tried a pad with flow foam in it like an equipedic or skito?  Their foams will adjust to pressure and conform somewhat to the situation created by the saddle and the horse’s back.  I have not had problems with either of them slipping.  My training partners all use them too.  We all have different shaped horses and we all ride Advantage saddles made for each horse.  Right now we all have equipedic pads and use Dixie midnights underneath them.

BTW, I know of a very wide used Advantage saddle for sale.  It has the “English” stirrups leathers set up on it and the adjustable rigging like on the original Advantages.  Contact me if you are interested and I can get you in touch with the saddle’s owner.