[RC] Other Side to My Work Schedule Question - Vacation Days - Michelle Aquilino

On the other side of my work schedule question, is one about vacation days.? Currently, I am using (or plan to use) 12 of my vacation days on Fridays (only 6 of those for endurance rides).? This doesn't leave me much leftover for any sort of a "real" vacation.? I do plan on / hope to do more endurance rides in a season in the future.? I have worked a job previously where I never took a real vacation over a long period of time, and so I know that it's not a good idea.? How does everyone compete a full season, while still having vacation days leftover for some time off?? Or are all of you just crazy and never take a vacation?? lol.? My 4-day work week idea, I feel, would seriously help here, as all of my Friday drives down to endurance rides would not need to be a vacation day.? In addition, it would be easier to take off on Thursday to leave early for the rides further away, and give my?horse an extra day to recover/rehydrate before the ride on Saturday.? Anyway, just wondering how everyone else does it =)? Thanks!? -Michelle

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"