[RC] one more experience to share:) - Cindy Collins

I also was able to meet Bekki Crippen and her wonderful parents.  They were at the ride to cheer the rest of us on and to pick up Bekki’s new horse!  Bekki has recovered wonderfully from her breast cancer and has an amazing spirit. Bekki is an inspiration to us all. It was an honor to meet her and her family.  One of the neatest things for me as a special educator was listening to Josie describe Bekki in such positive terms, always highlighting Bekki's strengths and the things Bekki has accomplished.  Josie, you too, are a super young lady and I'm so glad I was able to meet you :)