[RC] 4H BP Scarey - Coles

I have driven a 3H BP from the Maritimes to Ont and I was not a happy camper (being used to my gooseneck).

We were hauling two horses and I found it very difficult to get the trailer weighted properly so that we were not running the front of the truck high (on coming vehicles were ALWAYS flashing their high beams at at).  Besides the fact that I could feel the trailer sway at the least little thing.  It was not my set up, and it was only a 1/2 ton Ram, but I would not look forward to doing it again.....

I think if you have the right set up and the right trailer the experience would be a whole lot different....

Jeff and Donna Lee Cole
Turning Point Stables
Browns Flat, NB