[RC] Old Dominion 75/100 - Downs, Daryl

If anyone has a horse that is conditioned and wants it in the OD 100 (or 75), I am currently in need of a horse for the ride. I have finished the Old Dominion 100 multiple times and look forward to doing it again! The horse I am starting will not be ready for the ride by OD so that leaves me open! If anyone can use me, email me at DarylDowns1 at gmail dot com.

Thank you,

Daryl