Re: [RC] Drug Rule - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

The unfortunate reality of the situation is that the rule had to be created in the first place.? Whether it is fair, unfair, or just indifferent.? The fact is, as usual, due to the bad judgement?of a few, the masses must suffer.? I wonder if this is one of those situations?those in the "know" might have been able to make a difference by self policing within their areas and control.? Now, it's taken out of their hands.? That is the way it is.? "The more you rely on government for control the less control the people will have."
?
Okay, me and my pain med brain fog will take a rest now.
?
D'Arcy