Re: [RC] wildlife cameras and parks - Sheila_Larsen - Dolores Arste

OK, all,
I have one of those cameras. You set it up and point and when ever something moves within range
it takes a flash photo. And, it has infrared. It does not do well with distance. It stores about
100 pictures.

I've been trying to get pictures of the beavers at my place with no luck. Very stealthy creatures.

I also leave it pointed at the gate when I go away. I'm pretty sure you can find them at Tractor Supply.

Warmly,
Dolores Arste
Zen Horsemanship
Middle Grove, NY 12850

tel: (518) 882-6485
fax: (518) 602-9213
site: www.zenhorsemanship.com

Co-Author: 101 Ways to Improve Your Life
Improve Your Life with Horses and Zen.
Zen: Always the Beginner - Coaching Begins with You