[RC] Folsom lake accident - sherman

Title: Message
Probably not in a state park? I don't think you can carry a loaded unconcealed weapon either, but I may be wrong.  Maybe a fake gun, like a starter gun? Then the "bad" guys could go report us for shooting at them and get nabbed themselves (:>)

So far we are already behind seasonal averages for the rain, so we may be having to deal with the motorcycle problems for at least another year or could be much longer. We'll have look for some way to deal with the problem. Our state probably won't increase spending there since we're already nearly bankrupt.  I don't know if volunteer patrols would make a difference, but my neighbor is looking into that next week. I'm sure all the local clubs will address the issue as well. All of us who want to continue to feel safe on the trails will need to get as involved as time allows.

Kathy

Just out of curiosity-----must you have a permit to carry an UNCONCEALED weapon in California?

Many states require a permit for concealed but not if a weapon is visible? Some require a hunting license to carry a gun "in the field"