Re: [RC] Folsom lake accident - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Hi Kathy,

Unfortunately, the latency of calling vs apprehending is too great for it to make a difference.  The difference being would be to follow up your report call with a call into the state agency director that controls and mandates the area that you are reporting.  With enough documentation and backup reports those directors can issue  proclammations that their staff's are too small to handle the degree and amount of calls.  :)  Maybe, if anything, we can create more jobs on the State and Federal level to man our park systems.

Until such a possibility can happen.  I believe it is wise, if not, prudent to have some kind of protection out there!  Especially since the Folsom Lake incident was one of clear intent to case harm!

D'Arcy