[RC] Folsom lake accident - sherman

Title: Message

I hadn't  pdreviously read the comments in the article. This is sickening.

I'll be riding  at Folsom Lake  every week now as I'm starting to condition for 2009 rides so I got the  tel. number to report illegal use of the trails. Put it in your cell phone and when you see the motorcyclists  and 4 wheelers at the lake report them immediately. 916-358-1300.  Try to give an accurate description, the number of violaters and if you know, their access point. Don't confront them at all.

Kathy