[RC] boarding in Las Vegas? - Marlene Moss

I have a friend/boarder who is moving to Las Vegas and has 3 horses still with me.  She is focusing on getting set up for teaching right now, but she will want to bring her horses out with her in the next couple month.  She mostly does trail riding and did one endurance ride with me.  Does anyone have any suggestions of places for her to look for boarding arrangements?  She’s kind of in the middle of Vegas and isn’t adverse to driving.  She’d prefer a place where she can trail ride of course, and if there are any endurance riders around, she’d love to hook up although her current horses aren’t ready to compete yet.

Thanks!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - Boarding, Sales and More