[RC] Bar H Ride Entry & Info Updates - Dream Weaver

The second annual Bar H ride will take place Jan 31 and Feb 1, 2009 in the PS region of AERC.  The ride is centrally located for easy access for a lot of riders in Southern California, in Perris, Ca.  GPS coordinates: 33° 48.213 N 117° 23.192 W (click on them to go to a google map)   For more information on this lovely two day ride, click here.  It will no doubt be a lot of fun and you sure don?t want to miss out on this ride.  The entertainment value alone provided by Grit is worth the cost of admission.  :)  Bring your sense of humor and plan to have fun!

Again (I know I probably sound like a broken record), if you are planning on coming to this ride please submit an entry online, or even just send an email to Grit or myself.  Entries on this ride are NOT limited, so you can show up at the last minute and there is plenty of parking for even large rigs.  (but you?ll score more points with ride management if you enter a few days ahead to help make planning for it easier).  Thanks, Karen