Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:24 PM
Subject: [RC] solution to horses dumping water

don't know how large your troughs are, but 50 to 75 gallon tanks can be set up on cinder blocks (about 1 foot high). This raises the trough and the horses are less likely to have as much fun putting their legs and feet in it. Worked for a large draft horse I had who could destroy anything. and allowed the gold fish to survive.
Donna