[RC] Renegade Boots - Naomi Preston

As a hoof practitioner, from my experience with Renegade boots, there are two basic reasons for riders experiencing problems.  The first is that the hoof needs to have a balanced trim.  Secondly, the boots have to be properly sized and adjusted.  If either of these are ignored, it will lead to problems with the boots.  I encourage customers to work closely with their hoof practitioner/distributor, and to carefully read the instructions that come with Renegades.  I'm confident that in working closely with Janice, we'll resolve her horse's issues with the boots.

Regarding use of the boots in mud, my wife Naomi and I just returned from a recent 50 mile ride in Canada, where we gave the boots a good test in mud and rock (and some snow and ice!), and the boots worked perfectly.  The key is to have them sized and adjusted correctly.

Lee Pearce