[RC] re: Cache Creek Ridge Ride - Steph Teeter

From: Jennifer Stalley <jdstalley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 29, 2009 4:16:09 PM GMT-04:00
Subject: Ridecamp Message re: Cache Creek Ridge Ride

Hi Steph,
?
Could you forward this message along to ridecamp for me? Thank you very much!
?
Jennifer Stalley
?
Hi Ridecamp members-
?
I just wanted to let you all know that there is still room at the Cache Creek Ridge Ride. Send in your entries; the late deadline is postmarked by this Saturday.
?
Also, I don't know where the rumor started, but it's false. You can tie your horse to your trailer.
?
If you are interested in volunteering, we would love to have your help! Just send me an email and we'll find you a job. jdstalley at yahoo . com
?
For more information or pictures of the trails, visit our website, www.cachecreekridgeride.com..
?
Thanks and hope to see you soon!