[RC] those in southern oregon PLEASE READ - jamie ward

Our family is moving and we are leaving behind our daughters 13 yr old friend and horse. She has been riding a few years and 3+ time's a week since febuary with us and conditioning for endurance rides. She will now have no one to ride with she does not need a babysitter it is just not safe for her to ride alone She is very responsable and fun to ride with She could teach you about endurance and would love to tag along to any show's or game's you go to . Their is room for two horses on a 20 acre pasture with a barn. Their are trail's close by. the pasture rent is 70.00 for two horses you do not have to feed any hay during the summer and very little in the winter. In return the 13 yr old gets a riding buddy:-) aval mid june. Someone with kids would be great!!
Must....
Pass a background check with flying colors
no drug's or DUI
willing to ride 2-3 time's a week (or more)
Will need to go on some ride's with us as a group (ASAP)before we leave so we
can make sure you are a safe and responsable .
We are going to be picky not to be mean but to be safe!!

My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder
He carries me away from all my fears
And when the world threatens to fall asunder
His mane is there to wipe away my tears.
~Bonnie Lewis

http://jamers1220.tripod.com/  for info  on spirit beads and ride story's
I am now a Mary Kay consultant ask me about your facial and free makeup!!