[RC] Wanna rate him? - sherman

Title: Message
Age isn't an issue, right? Neither is barely greenbroke, even totally non-broke would be okay as long as you can get a halter on him and get him in the trailer (:>) And if he moves that nicely with unkempt hooves, imagine how he might improve with some care. And as long as he isn't malnourished (and maybe even if he was) it's often better than a horse that has been allowed to be overweight for an extended period. Go for it, Angie! What's one more horse in the pasture? You need another back-up horse, don't you? I know I could use one or two more, if only I had the room and a more understanding husband...

Kathy

p.s. That snotty nose will clear up soon, too.