Re: [RC] Chronic diarrhea - help?? - Kathy Mayeda

We just discussed a similar case in my equine accupressure course this
last weekend!  The horse was made right by accupressure.  This may be
able to be resolved by using Traditional Chinese Medicine. (TCM).

I am taking my accupressure course from Diana Thompson.  She may be
able to help with a consult or she might refer you to an
accupuncturist or other TCM practitioner.  www.dianathompson.com

TCM is not one size fit all treatment.  The condition can be cold or
hot, damp or dry, yin or yang, or excess or difficient in an organ
meridian and it's rather complicated to narrow down the condition.
Especially with regards to using Chinese herbs - you need an expert.

K.