[RC] Who would I like to ride with-Maggie - Jan Kennedy

Aww Maggie..now ya made me cry!!Thank you, gal.And I can't wait for you to come back to US soil and to hit the trails with you.Old Baldy and Snake Hill is a must...
Been reading this thread and reminising...I would like one more ride on my best distance horse Rugged's Lacy B who has gone on to that final finsh line.Another would be my buddy Ginger(Tezan's Deal) who has joined Lacy.Human wise would be the MI crew who also crossed the final finsh line.Jim Harris and Joe Yogus...incredible horsemen and sportsmen...they are missed.
And have to agree with a few on Sam Elliot:)))))))
appy Trails
Jan in MI
'Miles To Go Before I Sleep'