Re: [RC] [Endurance Riding: News] FEI to tidy up doping regulations - Sandy Adams

really? Wouldn't PROPER TREATMENT include NOT going to a competition of any kind? Good GRIEF! A much less offense? Aside from the grammatical and spelling issues here, since WHEN is drugging for one reason no worse than drugging for another? Who cares about the RIDER coming back too early? I thought our concern was the horse, who has NO SAY in the matter - in this MOST CHALLENGING sport.