[RC] Update on Meg Wade - Jay Randle

Hi Everybody

Unfortunately I haven't got anything new to report. Meg is still as she was
and there has been no change in her condition. It seems that that only
thing there is to do is sit, wait and be patient. Hopefully Meg will be
true to her usual form and recover when she's good and ready! I don't have
the MRI results as yet, didn't have the heart to ask Gatesy when I was
speaking with him last night and he didn't offer up any information.

Thank you to everyone who has expressed their concern and care, I know that
Meg will be humbled by the number of people who are worried about her and
are asking all the time for information on her recovery.

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

Let ninemsn property search for you. Need a new place to rent, share or buy?