[RC] Who would I like to ride with?? - Jay Randle

OMG, who would I like to ride with?????

Bruce Weary, 'cos he's tall and gorgeous (and funny).
Lynne Glazer, 'cos she's a redhead (and funny).
Angie McGhee, 'cos she's soooooooo funny.
Marirose Six, 'cos she rode more miles than me last month (and she has a funny name).
Flora Hillman, 'cos she rode more miles than Marirose Six last month (so she's gotta be a load of fun).
Bruce Burnham, 'cos he is the nicest guy (and soooo funny).
Patti Steadman, 'cos she's another redhead (and hilarious).
Paul Sidio, 'cos he sends me funny emails.
Maryanne Gabbani, 'cos she sounds like a hoot!
Micki Turney, 'cos I think we must have been sisters in a past life.

..... and the list goes on.......

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

Click Here View photos of singles in your area