From: Susan <scswag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Maggie Mieske <msmieske@xxxxxxxxx>; bobcfletcher@xxxxxxxxx; Ride Camp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:58:07 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] enjoying music

Wow, I didn’t think of Bon Jovi that would be great. Especially that song from Young Riders. John Denver would be good also but a little slow…maybe for the cool down.

I went through my iTune library of 4000+ songs and ended up with a few that had the 4 beats I was looking for but thought I would get input from the group…boy was that a mistake.

Thank you for the kind input.