[RC] speaking of music? The wonderful scottish woman? - Kathie Ford

Wow everybody! Since we are on the topic of music, this is slightly off..did all you you see that wonderful scottish woman with the voice of an angel on Britians Got talent?

I was so moved and so happy for her!  She seems like she has such a sweet soul too! So nice to see this happen to such a humble human being! :))

kathie

I think my horses would even vote for her!  :)

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.