Re: [RC] enjoying music - Truman Prevatt

Title: "There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong
For me - first would be Souther Blues followed by the Grateful Dead then maybe with a little Waylon and Willie to boot.  Take it easy on Jeannie. She lead many a juniors around the course by her song. Of course they might be tone deaf juniors ;-) .  But she sure sings a mean Ben and Jerry's.

Truman

Maggie Mieske wrote:
I haven't followed this entire thread so sorry if someone already said this:  SING!  :)  I sing a lot of John Denver stuff and even some Bon Jovi going down the trail, among other things (not the naughty stuff Jeanie Miller belts out).  I sing badly, but it seems to perk up my horse if he's lagging, either because he likes it or is anxious to get away from it or what, I don't know.  :)

Maggie Mieske
Lecturer
English Department/Foundation Program
Qatar University
P.O. Box 2713
Doha, Qatar
GMT +3
Office: 974-493-5983
NB Room 234

"Only those who risk going too far will ever know how far they can go." Abraham Lincoln

--

"There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong." H. L. Mencken