[RC] Dr. John the Vet Student...what a small interconnected world we live in - Tom Sites

What a small interconnected world we live in.  I posted something on RC a while ago that for the GAHR Reunion we were trying to find people we lost and Dr. John the Vet student was one and nobody knew or said anything about him.

Kathy Parton, who was a timer on the race contacted me and i mentioned we were looking for people and i specifically , Dr. John the Vet Student.  She sent me an e-mail address that came out bad and a phone # and a last name. I didn't even remember his last name.

Dr. John Wright lives and practices in North Carolina and i called his office and he is away on vacation.  I asked if Dr. John came from Pennsylvania and they said Yes.  I asked if he was on the GAHR and they said Yes.  YES we found Dr. John.... who was a vet student but is now Dr. John.

Kathy contacted me from New Zealand across the ditch from Australia.  How is it i found Dr. John by way of New Zealand.  Except for the Grace of God, i am lost.

Meg Wade is there and its daylight here and early darkness there and the next day but i wanted to pass on in the complexities and at times confusion of Life, we are all interconnected.  I, of many wish you a Healing Peace.

I also wish a smooth transition between the ethereal and the cosmic here and now in safe health.  You are very well known, Loved,  and respected thruout the world.

ts