[RC] I LOVE music! - oddfarm

No need for earbuds, there are lots of portable speakers to pick from. I have a Creative speaker made for the iPod shuffle. It is about the size of a half of a pack of cigarettes and has plenty of volume. I put mine in my pommel Stowaway bag. I also have a few different Sony speakers that I use for my big iPod. They use batteries so they don't suck the life out of the iPod too fast.

The shuffle and Creative combo lasted over 6 hours which was how long it took me to finish the Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon. Holy crap that was hard, but I was still able to do a little jig at the end :) I'm not saying it was pretty, I just did it. That's how music makes me feel.

I do hope Meg Wade is up singing and dancing soon.

Lisa Salas, the Odd fArm