Re: [RC] doping - Truman Prevatt

Title: "There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong
There is a much easier way to get a positive spin - Don't Use Drugs. It could also be to determine when masking agents might be necessary or when to stall the FEI tester, etc.

Truman

Steph Teeter wrote:
I'm also curious, and only speculating - but I suspect there was already evidence of a positive and they are trying to 'get a jump' on the FEI process and publicity and spin a more positive (so to speak) story. (just  speculation!)  The concept of 'in house testing' is a strange one, because I would imagine the barns regularly do this during competition as well as training, and I find it hard to believe a scenario where they would voluntarily come forward because of some evidence gathered from  'in house' testing...

only speculation!!

--

"There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong." H. L. Mencken