[RC] doping - Kathie Ford

Well this is interesting.  They always win.(The UAE) So does this mean that they have most likely NOT won may of their races fairly?  I've also wondered in the past in regards to their horses. Do they ride the same horses that win in other rides over the years like we do here? Or do their horses just sort of disappear and are never raced again?

I ask this question because over the years I've "heard" (hearsy of course) that they have indeed used drugs and that it effects the liver of the horse and is fatal. Sometimes within a week or so. Steph, have you seen the same horses they ride on more than one or two rides? Specific winning horses?  Or always different mounts? I think that's a key question.

I hope the Princess can address and/do something about this. I imagine it will be a very delicate situation over there for her.

If all this is true,  then we should be even more proud of our US team competing on the up and up and actually doing very well w/o use of drugs.

Also obviously, doping in not just in endurance. The dressage didn't surprise me either with certain countries involved.  Horse racing too.

Just making observations here from what was written and about all this out loud.

kathie

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!