Re: [RC] doping - Steph Teeter

I'm also curious, and only speculating - but I suspect there was already evidence of a positive and they are trying to 'get a jump' on the FEI process and publicity and spin a more positive (so to speak) story. (just ?speculation!) ?The concept of 'in house testing' is a strange one, because I would imagine the barns regularly do this during competition as well as training, and I find it hard to believe a scenario where they would voluntarily come forward because of some evidence gathered from ?'in house' testing...

only speculation!!?