[RC] First time ride in Renegades! - KarenC

Hey it was nice getting to visit with you guys! Congratulations on completing both days of the ride. I knew Saturday was going to be hard but was surprised that Sunday was even more challenging. Good job getting through both days with the same horses.

I had a blast both days :) I did a little writeup about it and have a photo album of photos from the ride: http://enduranceridestuff.com/blog/2009/04/nevada-derby-ride-report/ NASTR did a fantastic job on the ride! It's a good thing more rides don't do such a great job feeding us or we'd all be moving up in our weight divisions!

Bo and Chief also did really well in their Renegades - they were using the regular strap-ons and they were flawless both days for both horses. I am so happy with how well they work, easy to put on and off and no rubs! I was surprised to see so many riders using them at this ride, I think it's getting out there that they are working as well as they are for both the fast and slow riders. :)

Karen