[RC] First time ride in Renegades! - Naomi Preston

My husband Lee and I made the switch from shoeing our horses to going barefoot, and competed for the first time with Renegade glue-ons at last weekend's two-day Nevada Derby.  I must admit I was very nervous about "fixing something that wasn't broke" -- since our horses had been doing extremely well being shod by Lee.  However, now that they are barefoot, their feet have never looked better!  They are moving down the trail better than ever, and a bonus is we don't need our splint boots anymore, since they are not interfering with the glue-ons or strap-on boots.  There were lots of horses competing in Renegades at the ride (including Karen Chaton)  -- it's easy to pick them out since they are so brightly colored!

Naomi