Re: [RC] Travelling to Rides in Kentucky - Michelle Aquilino

There are exemptions to this rule.? For example, in Maryland, you do not need a health certificate if travelling from an adjacent state or NJ.? Washington travellers are exempt if coming from Oregon or Idaho, for a round-trip of?not more?than 4 days not involving breeding.? Does anyone know of any other exemptions?? Thanks!